Super Bowl Betting Odds
The Super Bowl is perhaps the most watched single sporting event world wide every year. Regularly attracting over 100+ million viewers annually, mega corporations are willing to sink big money into advertising but they aren’t the only ones with big money riding on the event. Any sporting event that draws this much attention attracts mass wagering and the Super Bowl is no exception.
In fact, sportsbooks in Nevada alone take in over $90 million in bets on the Super Bowl annually, and those numbers are even higher overseas where sports betting is marketed to the masses. No other event draws the sheer number of betting lines than the Super Bowl does every year.
From bets on the game itself (before, during, after), to the crazy, wacky proposition bets, there is no detail surrounding the Super Bowl that doesn’t have a betting line. Read more below to find the latest odds to win this year’s Super Bowl and about the other ways to wager on it.
Latest NFL News
- Week 12 NFL Odds Formed Lead By Cardinals vs. Seahawks In Critical NFC West Battle November 20, 2014 If the NFL playoffs were going to start tomorrow, the Atlanta Falcons at 4-6 on the season would be the No.4 seed, and guaranteed a home playoff game. It certainly begs the question on how the playoffs are created, but that is a conversation for another day.
The Falcons will try to climb within one game ...
- NFL Week 11 Betting Odds Released; Colts vs. Patriots Lead The Way November 12, 2014 The second half of the 2014 NFL season is underway, and teams are at a critical juncture if they hope to advance their playoff standing. Week 11 is upcoming that begins on Thursday in the AFC East between the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins.
Looking at the Week 11 schedule, there are some great matchups ...
- Super Bowl XLIX Betting Odds Favor Denver Broncos At The Midway Point Of The Season October 30, 2014 This has been an interesting NFL season to say the least, as we approach the midway point heading into Week 9.
For starters, the Arizona Cardinals have the best record in football, and the Dallas Cowboys aren’t far behind. Short of their loss on Monday Night Football, the Cowboys have been the talk of the NFL ...
- NFL Week 7 Betting Odds Released; Dallas Cowboys The Talk Of The League October 15, 2014 Don’t look now, but the Dallas Cowboys are tied for the best record in the NFL through six weeks of the 2014 season.
And for those who thought it might be somewhat of a fluke, the Cowboys went into Seattle and knocked off the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks.
Actually, they didn’t knock them off, they flat ...
- NFL Week 6 Betting Odds And Matchup Info October 10, 2014 It didn’t take long for the 2014 NFL season to come up and bite each of the 32 teams with at least one loss.
The Cincinnati Bengals’ loss to the New England Patriots was the last undefeated team in the league, in a season that has been difficult to figure out to this point. There are ...
- NFL Week 2 Betting Preview + Matchups September 9, 2014 The Seattle Seahawks opened up with the 2014 NFL season with a win over the Green Bay Packers last Thursday night. It was an impressive outing for the defending Super Bowl champions. From there, the rest of the league kicked off on Sunday and Monday to the high anticipation of fans across the country.
Those teams ...
- NFL Week 1 Betting Preview + Matchup Info September 3, 2014 Week 1 in the 2014 NFL Season kicks off Thursday night in Seattle as the Seahawks host the Green Bay Packers. Seattle is arguably the best home team in the NFL, and the betting line reflects that this week despite the fact that Aaron Rodgers and company come in as one of the top Super ...
- NFL Preseason Week 3 Betting Lines Formed; Expect Starters To Play August 20, 2014 The third week of the NFL preseason is the week in which the projected starters play the majority of the game. In essence, it’s the closest thing to a regular season matchup during the exhibition season. Those players still looking to make the roster will get their chance to play, but also have a fourth ...
- Week 2 NFL Preseason Betting Preview + Matchup Info August 12, 2014 NFL fans got their first dose of action in Week 1 of the preseason that began last week. Now, things get a little more interesting in Week 2, as teams try to figure out who the starters will be. There are a number of storylines to watch, as the transition between the second game and ...
- NFL Futures Odds formed As Training Camp Opens For 2014 Season July 31, 2014 With the start of preseason in the NFL getting underway this Sunday with the Hall of Fame Game between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Giants, it’s officially the start of football season!
Teams will begin to take the field next week for Week 1 of the preseason, playing four games before the regular season ...
Super Bowl XLVIII Betting Odds And Game Info
The Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks will meet in Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium on February 2. This will match the two No.1 seeds from the AFC and the NFC. Initial betting lines had Seattle as slight favorites, but that quickly shifted to the Broncos. Denver is installed as 1.5-point favorites in the game. However, with two weeks in between to bet, it’s likely that the line will change between then and now.
Other Vegas Odds For Super Bowl 48
8:00 PM EST
6:30 PM EST
New England Patriots