Latest MLB Betting Odds
Baseball fans, as well as those who wish to keep heavily active in the wagering, will want to stay on top of the latest MLB betting odds. Since there are more MLB games than any other sport, you will not find yourself without a wager if you stick to the MLB odds. The latest MLB betting lines will give you a fair shot at winning some cash, especially if you manage to have the informative streak of success that carries many bettors into a long expanse of profit. If you happen to want to follow one team or many, then rest assured that the latest MLB betting odds will keep you covered every step of the way.
The 2012 MLB Season is well underway, but we are still in the beginning stages of the grueling 162-game season. We will keep you up to date with the Latest happenings in MLB, listing weekly updated World Series Odds in case any notable changes take place. In addition to game previews, we also list every betting line for the day in MLB below, so be sure to check them out.
Latest MLB News
- 2013 World Series Odds Now Favor Detroit Tigers Just One Month Into Season May 1, 2013One month into the 2013 Major League Baseball Regular Season, and we’ve already seen some significant shifts on the odds to win the World Series. This is the first write up since we discussed the preseason odds to win it all prior to the start of opening day.
Obviously when it comes to opening day betting ...
- Washington Nationals Jump To 2013 World Series Favorites As Opening Day Approaches March 29, 2013Opening Day for the 2013 MLB season is just a couple of days away, getting going this Sunday, March 31. It certainly has the feel of a wide open season, with many teams pegged as having a chance for the 2013 World Series. And as we approach less than 48 hours away from the start ...
- Toronto Blue Jays Favored Over Yankees And Rays To Win 2013 AL East, Red Sox Well Behind March 8, 2013There are six divisions in Major League Baseball, but when it comes down to it, there is one that stands out and draws interest every season because they have the two largest fan bases in the sport.
The AL East is made up of the New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox, Tampa Bay Rays, Baltimore Orioles, ...
- 2013 MLB Spring Training Betting Odds Available For Bettors To Cash In On February 26, 2013March is right around the corner, which means we are getting closer and closer to the start of the 2013 Major League Baseball season.
For now though, we have spring training that is currently going on, and for you bettors out there, there are spring training game odds to take advantage of even though we are ...
- Bettors Can Cash In On 2013 World Baseball Classic Odds Led by the United States February 14, 2013Sixteen countries spanning across the world will compete in the 2013 World Baseball Classic beginning on March 2. Established back in 2005 by the International Baseball Federation, the World Baseball Classic is a chance to bring the countries and cultures around the world who play baseball the opportunity to compete against each other for their ...
Daily MLB Betting Odds
12:35 PM EST
Away Runs Today
Home Runs Today
12:35 PM EST
7:05 PM EST
7:05 PM EST
7:10 PM EST
8:10 PM EST
St. Louis Cardinals
Los Angeles Dodgers